About TAW Journal
equip you for victory in life’s battles. It is for the woman who is serious about deepening her relationship with God but wants a little structure/guidance to do so each day. When you open the pages of this journal, you will find the armor of God - prompts for spiritual reflection, Bible study tips, pages for 90 days of #DailyTimeWithGod, prayer strategy pages, Bible reading plans and more!
The ARMED Woman Journal will specifically help women to develop the habit of starting their day spending time with God through prayer and studying His Word. It will create a template that will guide them through this time and also create a sense of accountability to be successful in developing this habit.
Spending time with God everyday can be a challenge. We may grab our Bible but often have no idea what Scriptures to read each day. It can be a bit intimidating sometimes. Let’s face it! Life also gets busy & our quiet time is pushed to a little or no time at all. But to be equipped to win each battle we face in life, we must be ARMED. We cannot put on the full armor of God without picking up the Sword of The Spirit (The Word) each day and praying without ceasing.
This Journal is meant be used with your current Bible Study, Bible Reading Plans or scripture of your choice for each day.
Make these pages yours - a space where you and God dwell! Don’t attempt to erase the smears that happen when your tears hit the pages. At the end of these 90 days, you will have experienced a deeper relationship with God in a new way and if you remain committed, you will continue to grow spiritually!
- Bible Scriptures and encouraging quotes for each day
- Simple Color Throughout
- Tips to designing your quiet time with God
- My Spiritual Reflections: Spiritual Reflection Section
- Building the Foundation: Resources to deepen your Bible Study
- The Belt of Truth: Quick tips to effective Bible study
- The Sword of The Spirit: 90 Days of pages for #DailyTimeWithGod
- The Shield of Faith: Prayer Strategies & Confessions
- One day per 2-page spread
- 2 Bible Reading Plans focused on deepening your relationship with Jesus
- Notes Section (20 pages)
- Hard Cover with gold foil details (depending on cover design)
- 6x8 inches
- Thick, 80 lb paper
- Lay-flat book binding
- Colorful, sturdy tabs to separate each section
- 2 Ribbon Markers