Regular price $18.95
Faith over Fear. Patience over Frustration. Pain with a Purpose.
In Miscarried Joy, Tanika transparently shares her deeply personal and disappointing experiences of losing her babies due to miscarriage. There were times when she felt God was the cause of her pain. However, her journey through the lives of Sarah, Rebekah, Rachel, Hannah, Elizabeth and Naomi, revealed quite the opposite – God had allowed her pain for a much greater purpose. Each of these women had something in common: they learned to surrender their will and trust God’s plan beyond the pain. They were pushed to a posture of prayer that led them from questioning God to have total confidence in Him. Tanika discovered that this season of waiting didn’t show up simply to challenge her, but to change her.
With biblical depth, heart-filled transparency and a voice of passion, you will:
- Understand God’s heart in the midst of incredible pain
- Discover the importance of trusting God’s plan over your own
- Arm yourself with the strength to let go of bitterness and comparison to appreciate the beauty of your story
- Learn and implement spiritual principles and strategies to walk boldly in faith
- Embrace God’s delay and birth contentment in your season of waiting
What have you miscarried? What purpose have you had difficulty conceiving? Is it a calling you fear stepping into? A vision that has not yet come to pass? Miscarried Joy has something for anyone who needs help pushing through incredible pain to conquer discouragement, walk in faith and birth their purpose. God’s delay in your life could be a set up for your greatest calling to be fulfilled.